Dibello Architects, PLLC
New Braunfels, TX
Dibello Architects, PLLC in New Braunfels, Texas is seeking a candidate for an Architectural Intern to work under the direction of the firm Principal. The projects include custom residential for individual clients in the Texas Hill Country region and selected commercial projects.
• Assist with initial design
• Design development
• Production of construction documents
• Coordination with clients, consultants, and contractors
• Full time: 40 hours per week
• Competitive hourly pay based on qualifications
• Visit http://www.dibelloarchitects.com for more about the firm
• Professional degree in architecture
• Between 1 and 5 years of professional experience working on traditional high-end custom residential projects, and/or small to medium commercial projects
• A portfolio that demonstrates a passion for vernacular, traditional, and classical architecture is preferred.
• Drawing and presentation skills in various media including hand-drawn. Experience with AutoCAD LT 2011 or greater
• Effective communication skills
Please submit a cover letter and resume with samples of your work to email@example.com
Madison Spencer Architects
Architectural firm specializing in classical design, historic restoration, and planning seeks full or part time/ intern or staff Architects.
Candidates should have office experience, be proficient with AutoCAD and/or equivalent programs, and rendering/presentation skills. Project folio ranges from residential to commercial scales. Willingness to travel and flexibility of working hours is a must. Pay commensurate with experience.
Forward resume to:
Madison Spencer Architects
PO BOX 2436 Charlottesville, Virginia 22902
Rafe Churchill, LLC
Small 8 person firm located in Northwestern Connecticut.
Looking for an independent, self-motivated professional with traditional residential design experience. Person to work closely with principal and chief designer. Collaborative experience with clients, contractors, and tradespeople is a must.
-A knowledge of construction detailing and traditional building techniques
-AutoCAD 2012 experience
-An ability to produce hand drawn sketches and renderings
Please send resume and examples work (drawings and photos) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
G. P. Schafer Architect, PLLC
New York, NY
We are currently looking for a Project Manager who is pleasant, highly motivated, responsible and trained in Classical Architecture. We offer excellent benefits and salary along with opportunities for professional growth and advancement. The Project Manager will act as the leader to project teams, and manage the development and delivery of various projects under the direct supervision of the Studio Director and Principal. The Project Manager will be the primary client contact for projects under their Management and will also be responsible for overseeing project communications with the project team, contractor and consultants.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Working closely with the Principal and Studio Director in the
• Leading the technical and design development of a project.
• Prioritizing, delegating, and coordinating work assignments and
• Coordinating job site visits and agendas.
• Overseeing construction, including preparing contractor documents
• Managing financial and administrative aspects of projects, including development of a project’s design and detailing project team members’ tasks and creating punch lists, implementing schedules, preparing and coordinating cost estimate budgets, and overseeing maintenance of the necessary logs and records to manage project.
Applicant should have 6 – 10 years of experience in high-end residential design and have completed at least one residence from schematic design through contract administration; possess strong technical, graphic and oral communication skills; be self-motivated; and be an excellent team leader.
Strong working skills using AutoCAD 2012 or greater is required. Experience with classical/traditional residential architecture is strongly preferred. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Please send a resume and a copy of several portfolio images to email@example.com.
Parc Monceau Antiques
We are looking for an inventory/media manager with a pleasant, energetic, and enthusiastic disposition, someone with a quick recall when it comes to the inventory as well as sales records, and finally, a team player. Our ideal candidate would have a strong background in computers and can pick up new duties quickly when need be. You must have a well-versed knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Office, digital photography and social media/marketing. Organization is key.
Interested candidates may contact firstname.lastname@example.org
John B. Murray Architect
New York, New York
We consistently seek talented architectural and administrative staff at all levels to join our growing firm. We offer excellent benefits and salary along with opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
We are currently searching for a Junior Architect:
- Working in conjunction with a Senior Architect and the Principal in the development of a project
- Ability to multi-task and work within a team to meet necessary goals and deadlines
Expert skills using AutoCAD is required. Additional 3D Rendering skills (SketchUp, Revit) a plus.
Please email resume and PDF of portfolio work to email@example.com
For more information about the firm visit our website at www.jbmarchitect.com
Jan Gleysteen Architects, Inc.
JAN GLEYSTEEN ARCHITECTS, INC. seeks an Intern Architect/3D Modeler. Candidates MUST have completed an accredited B.Arch or M.Arch degree.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of one and up to five years experience, Sketch-Up proficiency, and an interest in residential design. DataCAD proficiency (or equivalent) and residential experience preferred.
Candidates should have a good aptitude for design, strong presentation skills, be highly motivated, organized, and able to self-manage tasks and priorities. We provide in-depth career training in design, construction documents, and field administration in a collaborative office environment.
Jan Gleysteen Architects is an award-winning residential firm located just west of Boston. We welcome interested candidates to visit our website to learn more about our firm (www: jangleysteeninc.com). Please e-mail resume, cover letter and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org