A.E. Greyson, honored sponsor of this year’s Institute of Classical Architecture & Art’s thirty-third Annual Arthur Ross Awards, is looking for a senior in-office Construction Administrator. Must possess understanding all facets of project operation.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office Programs such as Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Be an energetic self-starter and have a very positive can-do attitude
- Excellent phone manner-possesses excellent attention to detail and organization skills, multi-tasking capabilities and ability to work in-field as well as in office
- The judgment to appropriately prioritize duties during periods of high activity and act as liaison between project managers and sub-contractors & vendors
- Possess excellent written (type and submit letters, proposals, and bids) and verbal communication skills. Ability to take job minutes at weekly meetings
- Develop and track for follow-up: RFI’s, change orders and shop drawing submissions
- Maintain a high level of discretion and professionalism
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
Send resume and salary requirements to STAFFAEG@gmail.com
Curtis & Windham Architects, Inc.
Curtis & Windham Architects is an award-winning, inter-disciplinary firm of architects, landscape architects and interior designers specializing in traditional architecture and gardens. Practicing in Houston, Texas for more than two decades, our work represents a diversity of architectural styles and geographic locations. We are committed to the highest level of design excellence and are looking for candidates to join our 30-person firm who will share our respect for history and enthusiasm for contextually appropriate, thoughtful design.
Landscape Architect Position
Qualified candidates must have a professional degree in landscape architecture with a minimum 5 years experience preferred. This position will be responsible for the coordination of documents in all design phases including construction administration. Must possess the ability to manage and implement all aspects of a project including the coordination of engineering and horticultural disciplines. Candidate should have excellent freehand drawing skills, be proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, and Photoshop, and possess excellent communication and organizational skills.
Please submit cover letter, resume, and work samples in PDF letter-size format no larger than 5MB to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about Curtis & Windham Architects, please visit www.curtisandwindham.com
Hill Swift Architect
I am currently searching for two self-motivated individuals with a passion for architecture, an ability to create exceptional work, and a desire to work in a collaborative studio environment.
Candidates can expect to work directly with the principal of the firm on all aspects of a project from the initial schematic design through the construction of the work.
• A Professional Degree in Architecture
• Proficiency in Vectorworks, (or a willingness to learn), Sketch Up, Microsoft Office Suite, and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and In Design)
• Ability to sketch and draft by hand will be well regarded
• 5 plus years experience working on thoroughly detailed, highly finished architectural projects.
• Ability to prepare design and construction documents
• Solid understanding of residential and commercial building codes and construction assemblies
• Ability to coordinate a multi-disciplined team of design professionals
• Ability to communicate with clients, as well as consultants and contractors
Please send samples of your work and curriculum vitae, accompanied with a cover letter expressing your goals relative to the practice of architecture, the value you will bring to the studio, and how you will define success in the long and short term in pdf format to email@example.com
New York, NY
This is an experienced interior designer with responsibility for development for large/complex projects.
Candidate will direct the work of other designers.
To view full posting please visit our website.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line, “Sr. Interior Designer – New York”
Walnut Grove Development
Lake Charles, Louisiana
Tradition Neighborhood Development in search of an Interior Designer with some experience seeking a full-time position. Client oriented position working hands-on with finish materials and schedules.
Please visit our website for more information on the development: http://www.walnutgrovetnd.com
Qualified applicants must have:
- Interior design degree from a four-year accredited university program
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- High level of creativity
- Trained eye for residential color compositions
- Ability to work with tile & stone design and layouts
- Detail oriented mind-set with exceptional organization skills
Please contact email@example.com
Ferguson & Shamamian Architects
New York, NY
Prominent Soho architecture firm in search of project architects with 3-5 years of experience seeking career growth, a small team environment, and an opportunity to develop expertise in the design and construction of highly-custom traditional buildings and apartments located throughout the US.
We offer competitive benefits including medical, dental and disability insurance, 401(k) plan, profit sharing plan and bonuses. Visit our website www.fergusonshamamian.com.
Please send cover letter, resume and work samples to Ferguson & Shamamian Architects, LLP via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. No faxes. Refer to Project Architect 040114 in the subject line.
John B. Murray Architect
New York, New York
We consistently seek talented architectural and administrative staff at all levels to join our growing firm. We offer excellent benefits and salary along with opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
We are currently searching for a Junior Architect:
· Working in conjunction with a Senior Architect and the Principal in the development of a project
· Ability to multi-task and work within a team to meet necessary goals and deadlines
Expert skills using AutoCAD is required. Additional 3D Rendering skills (SketchUp, Revit) a plus.
Please email resume and PDF of portfolio work to email@example.com
For more information about the firm visit our website at http://www.jbmarchitect.com