Rafe Churchill, LLC
Small 8 person firm located in Northwestern Connecticut.
Looking for an independent, self-motivated professional with traditional residential design experience. Person to work closely with principal and chief designer. Collaborative experience with clients, contractors, and tradespeople is a must.
-A knowledge of construction detailing and traditional building techniques
-AutoCAD 2012 experience
-An ability to produce hand drawn sketches and renderings
Please send resume and examples work (drawings and photos) to: email@example.com
G. P. Schafer Architect, PLLC
New York, NY
We are currently looking for a Project Manager who is pleasant, highly motivated, responsible and trained in Classical Architecture. We offer excellent benefits and salary along with opportunities for professional growth and advancement. The Project Manager will act as the leader to project teams, and manage the development and delivery of various projects under the direct supervision of the Studio Director and Principal. The Project Manager will be the primary client contact for projects under their Management and will also be responsible for overseeing project communications with the project team, contractor and consultants.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Working closely with the Principal and Studio Director in the
• Leading the technical and design development of a project.
• Prioritizing, delegating, and coordinating work assignments and
• Coordinating job site visits and agendas.
• Overseeing construction, including preparing contractor documents
• Managing financial and administrative aspects of projects, including development of a project’s design and detailing project team members’ tasks and creating punch lists, implementing schedules, preparing and coordinating cost estimate budgets, and overseeing maintenance of the necessary logs and records to manage project.
Applicant should have 6 – 10 years of experience in high-end residential design and have completed at least one residence from schematic design through contract administration; possess strong technical, graphic and oral communication skills; be self-motivated; and be an excellent team leader.
Strong working skills using AutoCAD 2012 or greater is required. Experience with classical/traditional residential architecture is strongly preferred. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Please send a resume and a copy of several portfolio images to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parc Monceau Antiques
We are looking for an inventory/media manager with a pleasant, energetic, and enthusiastic disposition, someone with a quick recall when it comes to the inventory as well as sales records, and finally, a team player. Our ideal candidate would have a strong background in computers and can pick up new duties quickly when need be. You must have a well-versed knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Office, digital photography and social media/marketing. Organization is key.
Interested candidates may contact email@example.com
John B. Murray Architect
New York, New York
We consistently seek talented architectural and administrative staff at all levels to join our growing firm. We offer excellent benefits and salary along with opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
We are currently searching for a Junior Architect:
- Working in conjunction with a Senior Architect and the Principal in the development of a project
- Ability to multi-task and work within a team to meet necessary goals and deadlines
Expert skills using AutoCAD is required. Additional 3D Rendering skills (SketchUp, Revit) a plus.
Please email resume and PDF of portfolio work to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the firm visit our website at www.jbmarchitect.com
Jan Gleysteen Architects, Inc.
JAN GLEYSTEEN ARCHITECTS, INC. seeks an Intern Architect/3D Modeler. Candidates MUST have completed an accredited B.Arch or M.Arch degree.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of one and up to five years experience, Sketch-Up proficiency, and an interest in residential design. DataCAD proficiency (or equivalent) and residential experience preferred.
Candidates should have a good aptitude for design, strong presentation skills, be highly motivated, organized, and able to self-manage tasks and priorities. We provide in-depth career training in design, construction documents, and field administration in a collaborative office environment.
Jan Gleysteen Architects is an award-winning residential firm located just west of Boston. We welcome interested candidates to visit our website to learn more about our firm (www: jangleysteeninc.com). Please e-mail resume, cover letter and work samples to email@example.com
Good Architecture, PC
Project Architect 4 to 6 years experience on traditional high-end custom residential projects, including schematic design, design development, and construction documents.
Intern Architect 2 to 4 years experience on traditional high-end custom residential projects including 3-D modeling and rendering experience.
Candidates should be self starters but can expect to work directly with the principal of the firm on all aspects of a project from the initial schematic design through the construction of the work.
• Design Development
• Production of construction documents
• Coordination with clients, consultants, and contractors
• 2-D work drawn in Archi-Cad
• 3-D modeling/Render with SketchUp and V-Ray
• Professional Degree in Architecture
• A portfolio that demonstrates a passion for and experience in vernacular, traditional, and classical architecture.
• Effective communication skills
• Solid understanding of residential and commercial building codes and construction assemblies
Please submit a cover letter and resume with work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org
Immediate job opportunity for a Senior Architect in Houston, TX. Lovett Homes is looking to hire an internal Senior Architect to design luxury home elevations and floor plans.
- Develop elevations and floor plans for luxury, single family detached homes and luxury “townhome style” homes.
- Utilize various architectural styles to create unique, design driven homes and communities.
- Review production drawings for design intent.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture preferred.
- Minimum 3+ years of architecture experience with luxury residential experience required.
- Ability to develop plans for several different styles of architectural design.
- Proficiency in managing multiple projects effectively with a high degree of accuracy and in a timely manner.
- Self-starter with the ability to work alone and/or within a team environment.
- Able to prioritize and proactively anticipate and solve critical issues.
- Available for some meetings during nights or weekends.
Founded in 1980, Lovett Homes builds luxury, design-driven homes and communities in the Houston area.
Extremely competitive benefits package available.
Qualified candidates may submit their resume to email@example.com