Moran Hook Architecture
New York, NY
Position: Intermediate/Project Architect
We would like to interview architects with 5-8 years of experience in the production of construction documents and in-depth involvement in the construction administration of high end, traditional, single-family residential buildings. Candidates will be asked to convey their skills/experience in:
– Efficiently and accurately producing information for construction and for coordination with clients and contractors
– Producing accurate, hand produced construction sketches
Please email your cover letter, resume and samples illustrating hand drafting and sketching skills to email@example.com
Kirchhoff & Associates Architects (K&AA)
Kirchhoff & Associates Architects (K&AA) is an award winning, high-end residential firm, specializing in blending classical architecture with the lifestyle of the modern client for over twenty years.
Located in Jupiter, Florida our talented architects and professionals maintain an appreciation for the design, restoration and preservation of custom high-end homes throughout Palm Beach and Jupiter Island. K&AA maintains an open, collaborative studio environment, with opportunities to work closely with the Principal, and engage in all phases of design, construction documents and project management.
K&AA is growing our practice and seeks highly motivated and talented professionals to fill a full time Project Architect/ Draftsperson position. Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture, with 3-5 years experience. Proficiency in AutoCAD, detailing custom classical residential design, and developing construction documents are required. Photoshop, and 3D rendering skills are encouraged.
We offer competitive salary and benefits package to the ideal candidate, as well as relocation incentives, if applicable. To learn more about K&AA, we invite you to visit our website at:www.kirchhoffarchitects.com
Those interested in joining our team are encouraged to submit a resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org, with ‘Project Architect’ as the subject line. Please, no phone calls.
Robert A.M. Stern Architects
New York, NY
Robert A.M. Stern Architects is currently seeking Intermediate Architects/Designers to work on high end single family residential projects. This person will act as a mid-level member of the team, taking direction from more senior staff, but also directing the work of others.
- Arch or M.Arch degree
- 5-8 years of professional work experience, with the majority of experience working on single family residential projects.
- Strong time management skills and experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Concise and articulate written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to consistently meet deadlines
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Design Manager, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat, Bridge), Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Rhino, Inventor, Sketchup, 3D Max and Revit a plus
Send resume and work samples to Stephen McGorry at email@example.com
Dibello Architects, PLLC
New Braunfels, TX
Dibello Architects, PLLC in New Braunfels, Texas is seeking a candidate for an Architectural Intern to work under the direction of the firm Principal. The projects include custom residential for individual clients in the Texas Hill Country region and selected commercial projects.
• Assist with initial design
• Design development
• Production of construction documents
• Coordination with clients, consultants, and contractors
• Full time: 40 hours per week
• Competitive hourly pay based on qualifications
• Visit http://www.dibelloarchitects.com for more about the firm
• Professional degree in architecture
• Between 1 and 5 years of professional experience working on traditional high-end custom residential projects, and/or small to medium commercial projects
• A portfolio that demonstrates a passion for vernacular, traditional, and classical architecture is preferred.
• Drawing and presentation skills in various media including hand-drawn. Experience with AutoCAD LT 2011 or greater
• Effective communication skills
Please submit a cover letter and resume with samples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org
Madison Spencer Architects
Architectural firm specializing in classical design, historic restoration, and planning seeks full or part time/ intern or staff Architects.
Candidates should have office experience, be proficient with AutoCAD and/or equivalent programs, and rendering/presentation skills. Project folio ranges from residential to commercial scales. Willingness to travel and flexibility of working hours is a must. Pay commensurate with experience.
Forward resume to:
Madison Spencer Architects
PO BOX 2436 Charlottesville, Virginia 22902
Rafe Churchill, LLC
Small 8 person firm located in Northwestern Connecticut.
Looking for an independent, self-motivated professional with traditional residential design experience. Person to work closely with principal and chief designer. Collaborative experience with clients, contractors, and tradespeople is a must.
-A knowledge of construction detailing and traditional building techniques
-AutoCAD 2012 experience
-An ability to produce hand drawn sketches and renderings
Please send resume and examples work (drawings and photos) to: email@example.com