Frank Shirley Architects
Employment Category: Project Architect/Project Manager
Type of Employment: Full Time
Experience Level: 10 years min.
Frank Shirley Architects is seeking highly qualified candidates to join our thriving team. Are you ready for a leadership position in an award-winning, collaborative firm?
We are a small firm, and each of us wears many hats. Your responsibilities will include overseeing the successful realization of projects, including schematic design and project management. Expect to get your feet wet envisioning the office’s future; everyone participates in the sharing and implementing of marketing ideas. Self-motivated individuals do well at the firm and have the opportunity to build their roles.
A successful candidate will have:
– A professional architecture degree;
– A minimum of 10 years of experience in high-end residential design (historical buildings are a big plus);
– A love for Occam’s razor when designing;
– Experience in CAD and computer modeling (SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite, and Vectorworks a plus);
– A dedication to excellence;
– An openness to responsibility; and
– Comfort with high expectations and demanding clients.
More About Us
– The majority of our work is single family homes for clients with discerning tastes and high expectations.
– We reward creative thinking and organizational efficiency with responsibility.
– We offer health insurance and 401k among other benefits. Salary is commensurate with experience.
– We are located in the heart of Central Square, Cambridge, with immediate access to the Red Line, several bus routes – and plenty of restaurants.
Think Frank Shirley Architects may be a good fit for you? Visit us at http://www.frankshirleyarchitects.com to see what we’re working on.
Frank Shirley Architects is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Submit resume and work samples via firstname.lastname@example.org
Ferguson & Shamamian Architects
New York, NY
Prominent Soho architecture firm in search of project architects with 3-5 years of experience seeking career growth, a small team environment, and an opportunity to develop expertise in the design and construction of highly-custom traditional buildings and apartments located throughout the US.
We offer competitive benefits including medical, dental and disability insurance, 401(k) plan, profit sharing plan and bonuses. Visit our website http://www.fergusonshamamian.com.
Please send cover letter, resume and work samples to Ferguson & Shamamian Architects, LLP via email to email@example.com. No faxes. Refer to Project Architect 011316 in the subject line.
John B. Murray Architect
New York, New York
We consistently seek talented architectural and administrative staff at all levels to join our growing firm. We offer excellent benefits and salary along with opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
We are currently searching for a Junior to Intermediate Architect.
- Working in conjunction with a Senior Architect and the Principal in the development of a project
- Ability to multi-task and work within a team to meet necessary goals and deadlines
- 3-5 years working experience with high end residential/classical architecture.
- Expert skills using AutoCAD is required. Additional 3D Rendering skills (SketchUp, Revit) a plus.
Please email resume and PDF of portfolio work to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the firm visit our website at http://www.jbmarchitect.com
Institute of Classical Architecture & Art
New York, NY
The Institute of Classical Architecture & Art is seeking an enthusiastic and reliable Development & Special Events Intern. This person will gain a thorough understanding of how special events are visualized and managed as well as related marketing & communication skills, and database management. Training is provided for social media platforms, networks, and databases the ICAA currently uses including: Raiser’s Edge, wordpress.com, patronmail.com, Flicker, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter. The Development & Special Events Intern is invited (but not required) to attend weekly staff and monthly Public Programming meetings.
Possibility to extend this internship through fall 2016 may be available for a qualified candidate.
• Assist with Travel Program by drafting blog posts and researching content for marketing efforts
• Work with Development team on the Arthur Ross Awards, the ICAA’s major fundraising event
• Coordinate mailings related to special events, assist with organizing letters and labels
• Provide general administrative support to department staff and President as needed
• Knowledge of MS Office and basic Raiser’s Edge or similar database experience is helpful
• Currently pursuing a degree or recent college graduate with interest in the arts
Interested applicants may send their resume and a brief cover letter to email@example.com.
Charles Hilton Architects
Are you interested in the opportunity to work on fine quality award winning projects within a comfortable and collaborative environment? Are you looking for a place to build a rewarding career, a place where hard work and professional excellence is rewarded with growth and opportunity for rapid advancement? Charles Hilton Architects, specializing in the finest quality custom residential architecture, sustainable design, and waterfront projects, is seeking an experienced Architectural Job Captain with outstanding project management skills to lead project teams.
Candidate’s qualifications should include:
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in Architecture from a NCARB accredited architectural program.
- 5+ years of architectural project management experience producing high-end custom residential designs
- Professional licensure preferred
- Strong Revit project experience preferred
Candidates should possess excellent interpersonal written and verbal communication skills, strong personal organizational and time management skills, broad knowledge of wood frame construction materials and methods, understanding of relevant building codes, effective problem solving capabilities, dedication to design excellence and show affinity for operating within a highly collaborative work environment.
Qualified candidates interested in a full time position with significant career growth opportunity, competitive salary and generous benefits are invited to submit a statement of interest, resume, and samples of design and CD work to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls or US mail, please.
Atelier & Co.
Small, high-end Interior & Architectural Design firm in Williamsburg, Brooklyn seeks an experienced Project Architect to start as soon as possible.
The Project Architect will oversee the management of several projects at once under the guidance of the company principals. We need you to be creative and confident in the design process, autonomous in problem solving, and possess an attention for detail. All of our work is collaborative, requiring your involvement and management skills in every aspect of several projects at once. The ability to draw, paint and/or model by hand or digitally will not be under-utilized.
- Bachelors Degree in Architecture
- 3-5 years of professional experience in a High End Residential Architecture firm or similar
- High-level proficiency in AutoCAD is required; knowledge of Revit a plus, though not mandatory
- Knowledge, experience, and interest in traditional architecture is required.
- Responsible, organized, self-motivated individual with strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with other team members.
- Experience developing construction drawings and architectural detailsKnowledge of building codes, materials, finish selections, space planning
- Can learn on the job
Salary commensurate with experience.
Please submit portfolio, resume, and references to: EMPLOYMENT@ATELIERANDCOMPANY.COM
New York, NY
Residential Architect- Project Manager
Award winning New City firm specializing in high-end homes seeks experienced project manager with professional architecture degree and a minimum of 5 years experience in high-end residential architecture. The project manager is responsible for all aspects of projects including design development, project team management, drawing coordination, drawing and project file control, scheduling, shop drawing review, coordination of structural, mechanical and other systems, and detail development.
Located in Chelsea in New York City, Oliver Cope Architect is a 20 person high-end residential firm established in 1988. We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits with growth opportunities in a comfortable and friendly environment.
Interested applicants may send a copy of their resume and portfolio to email@example.com