Tim Barber LTD, a Los Angeles firm specializing in traditional and modern residential design, seeks candidate for Design Associate position. Our firm is team-oriented and places a strong value on client relations – professionalism and interpersonal skills are a must.
Candidate must have 3-5 years of experience in custom residential projects including:
• As-built measurement and drafting
• Architectural design, drafting and detailing
• Understanding of building materials and construction methods
• Understanding of Architecture history
• Drafting of schematic, permit and construction drawings
• Development of client and government agency design review presentation drawings • Support with building and zoning code analysis
• Assisting with city and other government agency permitting processes
• Assisting with coordination of building consultants
• Working a project through the design process as part of a team
Revit expertise required.
Required Software skills: Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office
Required Education: 5-year architecture degree
We offer comprehensive health, vision and dental insurance, 401K plan with matching, paid vacation and personal days, paid holidays and a great work environment with opportunity for advancement. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Please send cover letter, resume and portfolio as attachments to an email to email@example.com.