Tim Barber Ltd
Los Angeles, CA
Tim Barber Ltd, a Los Angeles firm specializing in traditional and modern residential design, is seeking a Design Associate for our dynamic team of architects. Our firm is team-oriented and places a strong value on client relations – professionalism and interpersonal skills are a must. This position will report directly to the Sr. Project Manager.
Candidate must have 3-5 years of experience in custom residential projects including:
- As-built measurement and drafting
- Architectural design, drafting and detailing
- Understanding of building materials and construction methods
- Understanding of Architecture history
- Drafting of schematic, permit and construction drawings
- Development of client and government agency design review presentation drawings
- Support with building and zoning code analysis
- Assisting with city and other government agency permitting processes
- Assisting with coordination of building consultants
- Working a project through the design process as part of a team
- AutoCAD, Revit and SketchUp proficiencies required.
Required Software skills: AutoCAD, Revit, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office
Required Education: 5-year architecture degree
We offer comprehensive health, vision and dental insurance, 401K plan with employer matching, paid vacation and personal days, paid holidays and a great work environment with opportunity for advancement.
90-Day Probationary Period and Compensation Review
Please submit cover letter, salary history, resume, and portfolio as email attachments to email@example.com