Atelier & Co.
Atelier & Co. seeks a full-time Project Manager to join its small team, with 5+ years of experience seeing traditional, high-end residential projects through from beginning to end.
The Project Manager will oversee the management of their assigned projects under the guidance of the company principals for successful delivery. Using his or her creativity and confidence, they will autonomously provide problem solving for each project and act as client, vendor, and company liaison throughout the design and construction phases.
- Overall daily management of assigned projects including correspondence with clients, vendors, and collaborators as well as within Atelier & Co. for daily team updates
- Manage full construction drawing sets
- Aid in drafting during schematic and design development under Creative Director
- Oversee budget and items for client invoicing
- Oversee project calendar and update for weekly meetings and monthly invoicing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture
- 5+ years of professional Project Management experience in a traditional high-end residential architecture firm
- Knowledge, experience, and interest in traditional architecture is required
- High-level proficiency in AutoCAD is required; knowledge of Revit and Sketchup a plus
- Responsible, organized, self-motivated individual with strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with other team members.
- Experience developing full Construction Documentation sets and architectural details
- Knowledge of building codes, materials, finish selections, space planning – can learn on the job
Position is full time, to begin as soon as possible; Salary commensurate with experience
Please submit cover letter, portfolio, resume, and references to EMPLOYMENT@atelierandcompany.com
About Atelier & Co.
Atelier & Co. is a Brooklyn-based boutique design studio creating buildings, interiors, art, and objects. Using a vast knowledge of design history and culture, we bridge the gap between past and present, intuitively solving modern aesthetic challenges with an uncompromising reverence for traditional principles. Collaborating with architects, designers, artists, and craftsmen we create eccentric yet discerning luxury environments that honor the imagination.