Dibello Architects, PLLC
New Braunfels, TX
Dibello Architects, PLLC in New Braunfels, Texas, is seeking a candidate for the position of Project Architect with responsibility for design and management of projects from inception to completion of construction under the direction of the firm Principal.
The projects are primarily custom residential for individual clients in the Texas Hill Country region. The work draws upon a range of traditional and vernacular influences suitable to the regional context.
- Project design and management from pre-design through construction
- Establishment of design concepts in response to the program and site in close collaboration with the firm Principal. Creation of design drawings in pencil and other media
- Leadership and direction of the project team during design development and construction documents, and, as appropriate, production of AutoCAD drawings during those phases
- Construction observation services
- Primary client liaison with professional and courteous communication that anticipates the client’s needs throughout the project
- The Project Architect will be the leader of one of two design studios within the office. Both studios will include a Job Captain and possible other supporting architectural staff members working under the direction of the PA. Both studios will be responsible for several on-going projects in various phases at any given time.
- Competitive pay based on qualifications. Eligible for performance-based bonuses
- Small firm; established in 2010; creative, stable working environment; friendly people
- Office is in a renovated 1880’s house in Historic Downtown New Braunfels in the beautiful Texas Hill Country
- Firm is a Professional Member of the Institute of Classical Architecture & Art – Texas Chapter and winner of Honorable Mention in the 2012 John Staub Awards
- Professional degree in architecture.
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience working on traditional high-end custom residential projects, including programming, site analysis, schematic design, design development, construction documents, and construction observation.
- Licensed or on path to becoming licensed.
- A portfolio documenting work experience that demonstrates a passion for vernacular, traditional, and classical architecture.
- Drawing and presentation skills in various media.
- Experience in leading a project team and project management. Effective communication skills.
- Experience in working directly with clients.
Please submit a cover letter and resume with samples of your work that best illustrate your qualifications for the position to Dale Dibello, AIA. firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are offering a great entry level career opportunity for the right someone in the Dallas Design District. The Sales Assistant at Elegant Additions will work directly with our Sales Team assisting in a multitude of assignments ranging from simple administrative tasks to more complex project support. In exchange for your hard work, you will gain a great deal of experience and exposure to high end design and sales.
At Elegant Additions we work with the best manufacturers to provide sophisticated and chic pieces for bathrooms and kitchens. Our clients include some of the top designers, architects, builders and contractors in the Greater Dallas area, and throughout Texas.
The ideal candidate will be someone who follows directions, has a keen sense for accuracy, and has a desire to expand their professional horizons. You will also need to have strong communication skills and the ability to remain professional in our fast paced environment. Above all, you should want to learn new things and have a readiness to take on increasingly complex projects. As your knowledge of the business grows so will your responsibilities. This is a full time position with benefits.
- Likes people
- Basic Computer Knowledge (Microsoft Office), and the ability to learn new programs quickly
- Understands complete confidentiality
- Answering incoming telephone calls and directing the calls as necessary
- Greeting and assisting showroom guests
- Maintaining the proper showroom appearance
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn and sit in on client presentations
- Professional in appearance and demeanor
- Understand and meet all deadlines and timeframes
- Enjoy multi-tasking
- Be extremely detail oriented and efficient
Dallas, TX 75207
For more information or to apply, please contact Richard:
Jones & Boer Architects
Jones & Boer Architects is seeking an architect or intern architect to join our Washington, D.C. team. Application is open to candidates with 3-5 years of experience and the following skills:
- Proficiency with AutoCAD LT
- Project management skills
- Experience with construction documents and specifications
- Hand drafting
- Pencil rendering
- Ability to work with and direct others
Prior experience in residential architecture is a plus. Position is full-time, to begin immediately. Salary commensurate with experience.
If interested, please email email@example.com with a cover letter, resume, and samples of your design and construction documents work.
About Jones & Boer Architects
Jones & Boer Architects is an award-winning custom residential architecture firm based in the Dupont Circle neighborhood of Washington D.C. The firm has been widely published, with work in the D.C. area and throughout the country. For more information, please visit our website at www.jonesboer.com.