Duncan McRoberts Associates, LLC
DUNCAN MCROBERTS ASSOCIATES, LLC, seeks a full-time Project Architect/Manager to join its creative team, please have 4-7 years of experience in traditional, high-end residential projects. License preferred (not required).
The Project Architect/Manager will be responsible for in-office production of design and construction documents – and management – of an assigned project under the guidance of the firm principal. During construction and bidding, he or she will collaborate with the project team, including the client, to provide problem solving, leadership and coordination throughout as well as maintain quality control of design intent.
- Overall daily management of assigned project including correspondence with vendors, contractors and consultants
- Manage full construction drawing sets under review of firm principal
- Aid in drafting during design development under review of firm principal
- Oversee budget and items per firm principal and client directives
- Oversee project calendar and updates for all meetings
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture
- 4 -7 years of professional experience in a traditional high-end residential architecture firm
- Management of at least one project consistent w/ this job description & its responsibilities
- Knowledge, experience, and interest in traditional architecture
- High-level proficiency in AutoCAD is required
- Responsible, organized, self-motivated individual with strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with other team members.
- Experience developing full Construction Documentation sets and architectural details
- Knowledge of building codes, materials, finish selections, space planning – can learn on the job
Position is full time, to begin as soon as possible; Salary commensurate with experience
Please submit cover letter, portfolio, resume, and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Andreozzi Architects is looking to add future cornerstones to our small team. Candidates should have a minimum of 3-5 years experience in all aspects of custom residential design, an in-depth understanding of wood frame construction from rough framing through shop drawing level finish detailing and display a proven track record of leadership. Our small office provides an environment where employees are involved with all aspects of the design, design development and the working drawing process with direct communication with David Andreozzi and the project owners. Graduation from an NCARB accredited school is required, with an expert proficiency in AutoCAD, Sketch-up, rendering, and intercommunication/presentation skills.
Andreozzi Architects is based in Barrington RI, ten minutes from Providence, 65 minutes from Boston, and about three hours from New York. David is the current President of the New England Chapter of the Institute of Classical Architecture and Art (ICAA).
We specialize in historically based residential architecture primarily throughout New England and as far away as the Bahamian Islands. David Andreozzi founded the firm in 1988 specializing in historically based archetypes with a concentration in the Neo-England vernacular. Our small design-oriented team is driven by a passion to create elegant architectural solutions in ways that are innovative, respectful of tradition and craft, yet also conscious of budgets.
Salary is commensurate on experience. It is a full time position with holidays, healthcare, and a vacation policy. We provide a 401K, 3% guaranteed safe harbor contribution by employer to retirement plan, and possible profit sharing upon 13-month eligibility.
Please submit cover letters and resumes directly to David Andreozzi at email@example.com
Andreozzi Architects, Houzz, Dering Hall, Facebook
Archer & Buchanan Architecture, Ltd.
West Chester, PA
Archer & Buchanan Architecture, Ltd. is an award-winning architectural firm known for 20 years of timeless design, attention to detail and exquisite craftsmanship. We have been recognized for our exceptional residential projects including new homes, additions and renovations, historic restorations, country property planning and equestrian facilities in a range of styles and locations. As the firm has grown, so has our breadth of work, which now includes college and university, library and other institutional projects.
We have an open position available for the right candidate with 0-5 years experience as an Intern Architect. Candidates must be proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, and Photoshop. A strong work ethic, attention to detail, and an eagerness to learn are required for this position.
The firm offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits and opportunity for growth.
Please send cover letter, resume and portfolio sample to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Location: 125 West Miner Street, West Chester, PA 19382