The Institute of Classical Architecture & Art
New York, NY
Reporting to the Associate Director of Development, the Development Assistant works as part of the team responsible for raising more than 2.25 million dollars annually from individuals, foundations, and corporations. The Development Assistant works closely with the President and other members of the Development team to provide administrative assistance and support on all aspects of the fundraising program.
- Enter and process donations from individuals, corporations, and foundations in Raiser’s edge and draft acknowledgment letters
- Work with finance department on monthly reconciliation between the development and finance offices
- Research current and potential funders
- Assist with planning and coordination of fundraising and cultivation events, including tracking RSVPs, liaising with vendors, answering inquiries, helping to set up, and checking in guests
- Draft inquiries, proposals, and reports for foundations and prospects
- Draft communications for President, including acknowledgment letters, emails, and meeting requests
- Manage President’s calendar, including scheduling and confirming meetings and making travel arrangements
- Assist with mailings and appeals
- Help to maintain accurate records in Raiser’s Edge and stay up-to-date on training for the database
- Drop mail off at post office on a daily basis
- Other projects as assigned
- Must have Bachelor’s degree and at least one year of fundraising or related nonprofit experience
- Must be detail-oriented and highly organized, with excellent oral and written communications skills
- A high level of energy, initiative, and creativity is essential
- Ability to interact professionally with trustees, members, donors, volunteers, and colleagues
- Proficient in database management and Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to think creatively and strategically
- Demonstrate ability to exercise independent judgment and initiative; can work independently and as part of a team in support of the organization’s goals and mission
- Must show exceptional attention to detail while managing multiple projects on tight deadlines
- Interest in architecture, art, or design is a plus
To apply, please email a cover letter, resume, and two writing samples to email@example.com. Include Development Assistant Search in the subject line. No phone calls, please.
Dibello Architects, PLLC
New Braunfels, TX
Dibello Architects, PLLC in New Braunfels, Texas is seeking applicants with varying levels of experience in the field of traditional high-end residential architecture for the position of Project Designer.
The Project Designer would be responsible for the design and management of projects from inception to completion of construction under the direction of the firm Principal and with guidance by the Senior Designer.
The projects are primarily custom residential for individual clients in the Texas Hill Country region. The work draws upon a range of traditional and vernacular influences suitable to the regional context.
- Project design and management from pre-design through construction.
- Establishment of design concepts in response to the program and site in close collaboration with the firm Principal. Creation of design drawings in pencil and other media.
- Leadership and direction of the project team during design development and construction documents, and, as appropriate, production of AutoCAD drawings during those phases.
- Construction observation services.
- Responsible for several on-going projects in various phases at any given time.
- Primary client liaison with professional and courteous communication that anticipates the client’s needs throughout the project.
- Competitive pay based on qualifications. Eligible for performance-based bonuses.
- Small firm; established in 2010; creative, stable working environment; friendly people.
- Office is in a renovated 1880’s house in Historic Downtown New Braunfels in the beautiful Texas Hill Country.
- Firm is a Professional Member of the Institute of Classical Architecture & Art – Texas Chapter and winner of Honorable Mention in the 2012 John Staub Awards.
- Professional degree in architecture.
- 1 – 5 years of professional experience working on traditional high-end custom residential projects, including programming, site analysis, schematic design, design development, construction documents, and construction observation.
- Licensed or on path to becoming licensed.
- A portfolio documenting work experience that demonstrates strong design skills and a passion for vernacular, traditional, and classical architecture.
- Drawing and presentation skills in various media. AutoCAD. SketchUp.
- Experience in leading a project team and project management. Effective communication skills.
- Confidence and professionalism in working directly with clients.
Please submit a cover letter and resume with samples of your work that best illustrate your qualifications for the position to Dale Dibello, AIA. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Elegant Editions is hiring a Sale Associate. We are a plumbing and hardware showroom with a successful 30 year history selling to designers and builders. We sell beautiful products for luxury home baths and kitchens. Our specialty is scheduling (selling) all the plumbing fixtures and door hardware for the designer or builder so they can worry about something else. We have a long list of clients who have shopped with us for years and we are looking to grow that list. Ask around about our reputation, check us out on Facebook, Houzz and Instagram, look at our website, and then…
Realize – we are NOT looking for past experience in selling plumbing fixtures. Instead we are looking for a sales rain maker… If you can answer YES to the six questions below, contact us. We have a way for you to make six figures, no limit.
- Do you have proven relationships with interior designers in Dallas and Fort Worth?
- Are you motivated to beat the rest in sales’ quotas?
- Do you like to go to design events and network with your potential clients?
- Do you have strong industry connections that you network with and swap new job leads?
- Do you know how to close sales, and can you do it?
- Are you willing to share your past sales’ success by showing us your sales’ totals and current client list?
If so we have an amazing job for you!!!
We sell luxury products to high end designers. We also sell to luxury builders and architects – do you know them? We don’t care what you have been selling to interior designers as long as you have been successful. If you are great at your job and really have no reason to change, we want to talk to you.
Apply online NOW at www.elegantadditions.com. Simply follow the link to complete application and upload your resume. Or you may email your resume and/or any questions to: email@example.com
Andreozzi Architects is looking to add future cornerstones to our small team. Candidates should have a minimum of 3-5 years experience in all aspects of custom residential design, an in-depth understanding of wood frame construction from rough framing through shop drawing level finish detailing and display a proven track record of leadership. Our small office provides an environment where employees are involved with all aspects of the design, design development and the working drawing process with direct communication with David Andreozzi and the project owners. Graduation from an NCARB accredited school is required, with an expert proficiency in AutoCAD, Sketch-up, rendering, and intercommunication/presentation skills.
Andreozzi Architects is based in Barrington RI, ten minutes from Providence, 65 minutes from Boston, and about three hours from New York. David is the current President of the New England Chapter of the Institute of Classical Architecture and Art (ICAA).
We specialize in historically based residential architecture primarily throughout New England and as far away as the Bahamian Islands. David Andreozzi founded the firm in 1988 specializing in historically based archetypes with a concentration in the Neo-England vernacular. Our small design-oriented team is driven by a passion to create elegant architectural solutions in ways that are innovative, respectful of tradition and craft, yet also conscious of budgets.
Salary is commensurate on experience. It is a full time position with holidays, healthcare, and a vacation policy. We provide a 401K, 3% guaranteed safe harbor contribution by employer to retirement plan, and possible profit sharing upon 13-month eligibility.
Please submit cover letters and resumes directly to David Andreozzi at firstname.lastname@example.org
Andreozzi Architects, Houzz, Dering Hall, Facebook
Archer & Buchanan Architecture, Ltd.
West Chester, PA
Archer & Buchanan Architecture, Ltd. is an award-winning architectural firm known for 20 years of timeless design, attention to detail and exquisite craftsmanship. We have been recognized for our exceptional residential projects including new homes, additions and renovations, historic restorations, country property planning and equestrian facilities in a range of styles and locations. As the firm has grown, so has our breadth of work, which now includes college and university, library and other institutional projects.
We have an open position available for the right candidate with 0-5 years experience as an Intern Architect. Candidates must be proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, and Photoshop. A strong work ethic, attention to detail, and an eagerness to learn are required for this position.
The firm offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits and opportunity for growth.
Please send cover letter, resume and portfolio sample to email@example.com.
Job Location: 125 West Miner Street, West Chester, PA 19382