Duncan McRoberts Associates, LLC
DUNCAN MCROBERTS ASSOCIATES, LLC, seeks a full-time Project Architect/Manager to join its creative team, please have 4-7 years of experience in traditional, high-end residential projects. License preferred (not required).
The Project Architect/Manager will be responsible for in-office production of design and construction documents – and management – of an assigned project under the guidance of the firm principal. During construction and bidding, he or she will collaborate with the project team, including the client, to provide problem solving, leadership and coordination throughout as well as maintain quality control of design intent.
- Overall daily management of assigned project including correspondence with vendors, contractors and consultants
- Manage full construction drawing sets under review of firm principal
- Aid in drafting during design development under review of firm principal
- Oversee budget and items per firm principal and client directives
- Oversee project calendar and updates for all meetings
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture
- 4 -7 years of professional experience in a traditional high-end residential architecture firm
- Management of at least one project consistent w/ this job description & its responsibilities
- Knowledge, experience, and interest in traditional architecture
- High-level proficiency in AutoCAD is required
- Responsible, organized, self-motivated individual with strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with other team members.
- Experience developing full Construction Documentation sets and architectural details
- Knowledge of building codes, materials, finish selections, space planning – can learn on the job
Position is full time, to begin as soon as possible; Salary commensurate with experience
Please submit cover letter, portfolio, resume, and references to: email@example.com