Duncan McRoberts Associates, LLC
DUNCAN MCROBERTS ASSOCIATES is offering a full-time Project Architect position conjoining its small, yet creative team. We ask for 5 years minimum experience in previous traditional architectural offices. Internally, DMA operates with rigorous design discourse & high cultural aspirations – while providing a whole new landscape of upper level associate & partnership career opportunity yet to be earned and developed.
The Project Architect/Manager will be responsible for in-office production of design and construction documents – as well as management – of assigned projects under the guidance of the firm principal. During construction, he or she will collaborate with the project team to provide leadership, coordination and maintain quality of design intent.
- Overall daily external management and leadership of project in collaboration with vendors, contractors & consultants
- Manage full CD phase construction documents under review of firm principal
- Manage full DD phase design development under review of firm principal
- Oversee internal project management under firm principal and client directives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture
- 4 -7 years of professional experience in a traditional high-end residential architecture firm
- Management of at least one project consistent w/ this job description & its responsibilities
- Knowledge, experience, & passionate interest in traditional architecture
- High-level proficiency in AutoCAD
- Responsible, organized, self-motivated individual with strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with other team members.
- Experience developing full Construction Documentation sets & architectural details
- Knowledge of building codes, materials, finish selections, space planning
Position is full time; Salary is commensurate with experience & ability
Please submit cover letter, portfolio, resume, and references to: email@example.com