Austin Patterson Disston Architects
Austin Patterson Disston Architects is an award-winning, established architecture firm with 34 years of design expertise in residential, private clubs and custom commercial projects. The firm has offices in Southport, CT with 16 employees and in Quogue, NY with 7 employees. Our design focus spans historic and modern traditions, always with an emphasis on detail, excellence in craftsmanship. Our close contact with clients creates quality enduring projects of fresh, inventive and timeless architecture.
We are currently seeking a Project Manager/Architect in our Quogue office.
- Coordinate and lead project design efforts working closely with Partners and Clients
- Oversee and work with project team from initial schematic design through post-construction monitoring
- Understand construction methods and materials used to properly detail
- Oversee and check all construction drawings for accuracy
- Lead and document on-site project meetings with contractors and clients
- Must have a Bachelor’s or Master’s in Architecture
- 4-5 years of experience in residential design preferred
- Computer skills. ArchiCAD experience is a plus
- Ability and interest to oversee a team as well as work in a self-motivating structure
- Communications skills both verbal and written
The firm offers competitive salary, excellent benefits, growth opportunities and a congenial stable office with many long-term employees. In addition, firm encourages and supports the licensing process.
Please send resume and portfolio to Kate Seuch firstname.lastname@example.org