Suzanne Lovell Inc.
- Handle administrative requests and queries from the Management Team
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Manage calendar
- Coordinate with Executive Assistant to overlay calendar requirements
- Travel coordination, booking, scheduling, etc.
- Write and distribute e-mail correspondence, memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Maintain contact lists
- Reconcile and submit expense reports
- Manage Time Billing and provide weekly reports
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant or office administrative assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like telephones, printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to multi-task with excellent follow through
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- High School Degree; additional qualification as an Administrative Assistant or Secretary will be a plus
- Experience in the fields of Architecture and Interior Design desirable, but not required
Salary is commensurate with experience, excellent benefit package
For more information about the firm, visit our website.