Suzanne Lovell Inc.
The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, is able to manage and prioritize tasks and should possess the ability to adapt to changing deadlines and schedules. Individual must be highly organized, independent, detailed oriented and able to work efficiently. Multi-tasking is important.
- Sourcing fabrics, finishes, products and materials
- Requesting quotes and checking stock
- Generating proposals and purchase orders
- Coordinating pickups and deliveries
- Following up on orders, and updating project schedules
- Receiving and inspecting furniture and coordinating product repairs/replacements
- Overseeing and facilitating project installations
- Schedule and coordinate vendor product reviews with team
- Assist with AutoCAD drawings
- Integrate furniture into architectural elevations
- Prepare custom furniture drawings, construction documents, etc.
- 2+ years’ experience at high-end residential interior design firm
- High proficiency in AutoCad
- Working Knowledge of Adobe Software Suite
- Knowledge of Studio Designer/Studio IT preferred, but not required
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask with excellent follow through
- Strong writing, oral and interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic; ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment
- Must be able to review and interpret architectural drawings
- Must have a valid driver’s license & willing to travel if necessary
Salary is commensurate with experience, excellent benefit package
For more information about the firm, visit our website.