Curtis & Windham Architects
Our high-end firm, specializing in residential, institutional, light commercial, and landscape architecture is seeking a motivated Architect with 4+ years of experience to support our Project Managers. This is a full-time position with benefits.
- Drafting and detailing drawings, plans, elevations, sections, etc. from Pre-Design thru Construction Administration
- Project coordination with consultants & contractor in CD’s & CA
- Compiling and distributing materials, documents, and information as needed and directed by the Project Manager
- Knowledge of materials, finish selections & space planning
- Organizing & executing construction documentation sets
- Delegating & reviewing work to junior level support staff
- Research products and specifications as requested to execute design intent.
- Support Project Managers as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture required
- 4+ years of experience, with some high-end residential experience is a plus
- Wood framing experience or development experience is required
- Proficient knowledge of AUTOCAD is required
- Must be responsible, organized, proactive, self-motivated individual with strong communication skills & ability to collaborate with other team members
- Must be a problem solver & pay attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines is a requirement
- Ability to think independently and as a team player is a requirement
- Must be able to prioritize, multi-task and flexible to changes
Please submit cover letter, resume, portfolio & references to: email@example.com.